* The owner, Jacque Harguindeguy, showing off the fine points of
restoring his 1937 Delahaye 135M Figoni et Falaschi Cabriolet.
* This car was best of show at the 2000 Pebble Beach Concours.
* The top of the picture was cropped in Photoshop, otherwise no image
manipulation was done.
* Leica quality is not evident in this picture. It could have just as
well been taken with the S100.
* This is the 12th frame taken with my new/old Leica with Kodak Gold
100 film shot at 125th and f11, hand held.
Is it sharp?
* A blow-up of the listener's hands. Now you can see the difference
between the Leica and the little digital camera.
* The scanner used was my brother's Canon FS2710.
* So what time was the picture taken?
Last modified: Tue, 26-Jun-01 23:50:45 PDT