Crankshaft Pulley R/R
- Oil deflector
- Bearing 4
- Oil seal
- Spring washer
- Retaining bolt
- Woodruff key
- Crankshaft pulley
- Remove V-belt.
- Remove engine rear shield.
- Remove crankshaft pulley retaining bolt.
- Withdraw crankshaft pulley.
Installation is accomplished in reversed order of the above by noting
the following points:
- Inspect crankshaft pulley, prior to installation, for good
condition of its seat and belt running surfaces.
- Check for possible pulley runout.
- Check oil sealing surface of pulley.
- Check oil seal for absence of damage or wear, replace if necessary.