Removing and Installing Intake Duct
- Remove carburetor.
- Remove spark plug connectors from spark plugs.
- Remove side cover plate.
- Remove retaining nuts and bolt from intake duct and withdraw duct.
- Cover intake port in cylinder head.
Install intake duct by noting the following points:
- Use new intake duct gasket. Make sure that the gasket matches the
contours of the intake port in cylinder head.
- Place the graphite-coated side of the gasket towards the cylinder
- Inspect intake duct for cracks.
- Carefully and evenly tighten the intake duct retaining nuts and bolt.
- Install new gasket between duct and carburetor .