Throttle Rod Guides
- The parts book calls out three of these and the diagram shows two.
- Today I fished out the third one while re-installing the throttle
rod, but I did not figure out where it should be positioned.
- They wrap around the throttle rod. I filled each with grease then
slid then on to the throttle near where they are mounted.
- A lightweight piece of sheet metal is bent around them to hold in
- Access to one is at the rear access panel. Another is at the hand
brake. Presumably the third will be at the transmission.
- Of course, not being too bright, I just ordered the two I knew